Gov’t Coverup? Kidnapped Girl Found Where?!

( – A teenage girl who went missing last month, with her family claiming she was kidnapped to be sold into slavery, has been discovered at the barracks of a US Marine Corps base.

The 14-year-old girl was officially declared missing on June 13. The Daily Mail reports that she was discovered alive on June 28 at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton in San Diego County, California.

Four days before she was reported missing, some relatives had alleged she had run away from her grandmother’s house.

Also, on June 28, a Marine was arrested at Camp Pendleton, and the girl’s family now accuses the US military of trying to cover up the case in which she was allegedly kidnapped and trafficked to be sold into slavery.

“We can confirm that a Marine with Combat Logistics Battalion 5, 1st Marine Logistics Group was taken into custody for questioning by Naval Criminal Investigative Services on June 28, 2023, as seen on social media July 2, 2023,” Captain Chuck Palmer told NBC San Diego.

“The incident is under investigation, and we will continue to cooperate with NCIS and appropriate authorities,” he added.

Palmer confirmed reports that the serviceman was interrogated about the allegedly kidnapped girl.

The minor’s grandmother told the authorities the girl had run away from her house several times but always returned.

Casaundra Perez, the girl’s aunt, posted a TikTok video on July 6, claiming her niece was abducted and sold into slavery to a Marine and that she feared retribution from the US military for speaking out.

“I would just like to preface this video, I did not kill myself, if I go missing or end up murdered, the people potentially responsible could possibly be located here at Camp Pendleton,” Perez said.

She alleged that officers at Camp Pendleton allowed her niece to be abused and then tried to cover up the case.

“The security looked her in the face and allowed this man to bring a minor on to base… Due to her age, she could not have given this consent,” Perez added.

She said she was awaiting her lawyer’s permission to make public the name of a “military detective” behind the coverup.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service said its investigation was still ongoing.